‘The Intel S4500 Entry SATA SSDs have the following features:
- 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch form factors
- Cost-effective Intel 3D NAND TLC Flash Memory
- Endurance of 1 drive writes per day (DWPD) for 5 years, using Intel Standard Endurance Technology (SET).
- SATA TLC solid-state drive with high read performance and consistently low latencies to fulfill client needs in the enterprise space
- High reliability and enhanced ruggedness
- Energy savings, with 5.6 W typical power consumption per drive
- Absence of moving parts to reduce potential failure points in the server
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Advanced Encrypting Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption
- Full end-to-end data path protection
- Thermal throttling to extend the life of the drive
- Enhanced power loss data protection
This is now a withdrawn part number and available until stocks last.