The VM8814 is a 4K HDMI output board that works with an ATEN Modular Matrix Switch to offer an easy way to route 4 HDMI sources to 4 displays. In addition to the HDMI interface that carries digital A/V signals, the VM8814 is equipped with 4 stereo audio output ports that allow HDMI audio extraction.
VM8814 supports Seamless Switch™ and EDID Expert™ that make real-time video switching possible, and contains a built-in 4K scaler that handles different video resolutions. The ATEN VM input/output boards support hot-swappable installation that gives system integrators great flexibility and efficiency for maintenance. The ATEN VM input/output boards along with ATEN Modular Matrix Switches offer ideal solutions that perfectly meet your demands for video-critical applications.
• 4-port HDMI Output Board that is compatible with the VM1600/VM3200 and can be mixed with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
• Superior video quality – HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (1920 x 1080); 4K2K@60 (4:2:0)
• Audio-enabled, HDMI audio can be extracted
• 4K Scaler –features a video scaling function to convert input resolutions to the optimum display resolutions
• Seamless Switch™ –features close-to-zero second switching that provides continuous video streams, real-time switching, stable signal transmissions*
• Video Wall–allows you to create custom video wall layouts via an intuitive web GUI*
• EDID Expert –selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and the highest quality display
• HDMI (3D, Deep Color); HDCP 2.2 Compatible
Cable Quality Tester – examines the HDMI cable quality
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support