Search Engine Optimisation
SEO, or Search Engine Optimisation, is the term used to rank the order of which your website will show up on the first page of a Google or a Bing search, when people are looking for your business, service or products you sell. The closer you are to number one, the more likely your customers will visit your site over your competitors.
That is, when a potential customer searches for products or services, via their computer or smartphone, it is important that your website at least shows up on the first page.
There are two ways to get Google or Bing to rank you at the top of a search. You can pay Google or Bing to put you at the top (Paid SEO), or you can rely on how the website has been developed, including content and images, and not pay Google or Bing anything to rank you. This is called Organic SEO, and it means that you do not pay to put you on the front page of search results, when someone does a search for your industry.
Organic SEO means that you do not pay Google to put you on the front page of its search results when someone does a Google search for your industry.
With proper SEO, your Website will appear at least on the first page of a Google search, if not at the top of the results when people are looking for your business, products or services you sell.
SEO is not something you can ‘switch on’ and leave.
It is a system that must be tweaked every week to maintain a good standing on Google Search Results, and to let your customers know new up and coming events and promotions. It is the first line of contact that you will have with your new and potential visitors, and it will represent your business before they walk in your door.
The First Point of Contact is your website.
Your Website and Online presence represents your business to your existing and potential clients before they even walk in your door – Make it count!
Included in a Tailored for your Business, Armidale Computers SEO campaign is…
1. Game Plan – Thirty-minute weekly catch-ups to discuss traffic and SEO results from the past week. Our Game Plans are via telephone or Zoom meetings at a mutually arranged time.
2. Implementation – One hour update or creation of new campaign landing page. After the half-hour meeting has concluded, your website and social media platforms will be updated within 24 hours.
3. Keyword checks – We check to see what keywords potential customers use to find your business every week. We add or remove keywords to google search accordingly. These keywords are often indexable to a search engine and not viewable to a website visitor.
4. Back-link checks – Google checks over your website often and looks for changes and updates. If it finds a link to another site, Google will check the other site to see if it links back to your site. If this is the case, Google will rank your site as more trustworthy and increase your optimisation, which will give your site a higher Google ranking on search results.
5. Campaigns – Suggested campaigns from a professional digital marketer – You will have the weekly campaigns and suggested marketing strategies of a Digital Marketing Professional.
6. Toxic back-links – occasionally, website and Facebook visitors can leave feedback. Feedback is an excellent insight into a client’s experience that is not always directly expressed and allows the opportunity to improve accordingly.
However, if the feedback or review lists a website link, and that link takes visitors to a site that Google does not trust, this can stop Google from recommending visitors to your site.
We check the site weekly and remove Toxic back-links.
7. Google My Business – We create your Google My Business (GMB) account correctly or resolve configuration errors if you already run GMB. GMB is the basis of any performing organic SEO Strategy.
We keep it running correctly and also link your website to GMB
This campaign has an ongoing fee of $150* per week plus GST
*There is an additional one-off setup fee of $600 plus GST
Please fill in your details below, and we will get back to you to arrange a chat about your SEO needs.
Error: Contact form not found.